PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

I don't know what it is...

... but you're just real' fuckin' good at swearing. Your delivery on the dialogue lines in general is top-notch as usuall and carries the 'toon off to new heights, very well done there.

Hooked On Phoenix Hooked On Phoenix

Splendid Stuff!

You guys did a wonderful job lip-syncing. It's the best I've seen! That and all the voices fit the characters. YES!

The Yanni Yogi and DON'T TAZE ME ones are the wins here. That and Oldbag.

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

Keep it up!

As a veteran sprite animator, I must give you my (nonexistant D:) seal of approval. I LOVE these XD And your whole Mario Land series. Your timing on gags and the use of sound clips is excellent. And the lip syncing was nice too, I never thought of going that far with a black square back in the day.

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

I like it, but the animation seemed a little off

I'm sure everyone is nerdgasming over this one and not writing constructive reviews, so maybe you'll appriciate a nitpicky person like me :P

... I liked it, but some of the animation in there, mainly Sonic and Shadow's quills flowing in the wind and such, it seemed a little choppy. Didn't flow right. I think you just need to add a few more frames and make sure they are actually flowing in a pattern and not just going all over the place. The later parts looked superb, though. You totally have the Sonic X style down. Only other thing I can say is, during that little flashback where Sonic and Shadow are grappling each other in a little stalemate showdown thingamabob... try making it a little more... dramatic? It seemed kinda cheesy. Like they were just standing there, grimacing to each other. Their bodies wern't really INTO it so it didn't seem tense enough.

Well, that's it. But overall I liked it. I look forward to the final one :D

BritishGolgo13 responds:

Pokiehl replies: The flashback at the beginning was from the first Sonic movie...that's why it was in black and white. Didn't the two completely different animation styles kinda give it away? Know the entire story before your ignorance gets the best of you.

swimming suit man 1 swimming suit man 1

lol, that made me laugh a bit

Swimming Suit Man has potential to be a great hero! =D

The movie was pretty good all around, and the presentation was funny. Nice animation when he flips off the diveboard.

Soul Defiance Soul Defiance

Awesome Possum

Very nicely done! I'm glad I could lend what help I could to this project, too. And share your pain of computer lag.

As for constructive critism... FINISH IT! =P
That's really all I can say.

Now I just need to pray that thousands of people constantly downloading the AVI version from my website doesn't make something explode.

Sounds Of Thunder Sounds Of Thunder

Very nice

I was impressed. It's actually quite a touching story, and we don't get a lot of those here on NG. I'm sure a lot of people here are watching it just for the shower scene, but I actually appriciate it for a lot more than that. Great job! :)

Mega man x gets Taxed 2 Mega man x gets Taxed 2

Epic!

I loved it! Your sprite work is very impressive and shows a lot of improvement I'd say. What really amazed me was that ripple effect you used towards the end of the movie. I can't say I've ever seen anything like it before o_O

I liked the interactive "labyrinth" too. Reminded me of how annoying those types of levels can be =P And THANK you for not making it a real labyrinth. You get tons of interactivity points just for that scene.

The only thing I can say is, I don't think Angela ever introduced herself. All of a sudden Zero screams "ANGELA!!" And I say "Oh, THAT's her name. Ok then"

Blaster master parody Blaster master parody

Great for a nonsense movie

lol, I really didn't know what to expect when I saw your version. I thought maybe the frog would turn into something else, or he'd hop onto a freeway and play frogger, or any number of things. But, I'm not going to spoil what actually happens for the other people =P But it was good for a laugh. I can't count how many times I've made a nonsense movie like this. You didn't stay up all night drinking soda, did you?

Soul Defiance Trailer #2 Soul Defiance Trailer #2

VERY well done!

This was an awesome trailer! I wish you luck in finishing the entire movie. As for you guys saying it's a lot like Rockman NEO, who the hell cares? Ganguro Girl is a lot like SimGirl, but nobody ever complained about THAT, did they?