PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

I don't know what it is...

... but you're just real' fuckin' good at swearing. Your delivery on the dialogue lines in general is top-notch as usuall and carries the 'toon off to new heights, very well done there.

Hooked On Phoenix Hooked On Phoenix

Splendid Stuff!

You guys did a wonderful job lip-syncing. It's the best I've seen! That and all the voices fit the characters. YES!

The Yanni Yogi and DON'T TAZE ME ones are the wins here. That and Oldbag.

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

Keep it up!

As a veteran sprite animator, I must give you my (nonexistant D:) seal of approval. I LOVE these XD And your whole Mario Land series. Your timing on gags and the use of sound clips is excellent. And the lip syncing was nice too, I never thought of going that far with a black square back in the day.

Completion Completion

Nice test

Super simple, but it's good to see more coders being born. :) Not much else to say really - although the acceleration effect of the character falling is good.

VinceB responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it even if it was for only mere seconds. :)

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

*cracks his knuckles*

Mmm... Wow. This game rocks my world. WHY is this not #1? I knew this game was going to rock as soon as I tried jumping, and noticed that you emulated the Mega Man physics perfectly! That is, the longer you hold the jump button, the higher you jump. The game is worth it, if anything, for the final fight with Samus. makes me wish Mega Man was in the Super Smash Bros series =)

TIP for beating Samus: Stay on the small platform in the center of the room. Samus usually (usually. Not always. Damn good A.I.!) just jumps straight up and gives you an oppurtunity to fire a charged shot. Samus took me 3 tries. I only beat her by camping on the little platform =P

I am REALLY looking forward to a sequel! Have Mega Man fight Mario or Kid Icarus next. You could make a sequel where he fights Kid Icarus farily easily I assume, since Metriod and Icarus's level designs are so similar. Plus, you already have the programming and scripting done and you can reuse some of that, can you not? I wouldn't know... I can't program to save my life =( I can only dream of having the skills to make a game such as this. YOU, sir, put the "GAME" in "FAN GAME". Keep it up!

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

Almost perfect

I love the game, but it could use some changes:

1) Looped music
2) Faster gun control
3) Mario should shoot bullet bills instead of a silver line
4) More enemies
5) Have the Koopa Paratroopas swoop down at you
6) Levels
7) A goal to the game

Chroma Black - Ria in Action Chroma Black - Ria in Action

I enjoy the color scheme as well! And those eye light trails are a great touchl. This has more of a hand-painted feel than a lot of the other CB stuff you've been posting that seemed vector based, that's an interesting change.

ArtistGamerGal responds:

Thank you! I do a lot of my sketches, drawings, and concepts in PS so they tend to have a more painted feel. But the animation will likely be all vector besides the backgrounds.

Elf boy Elf boy

I like the soft glow about the whole piece. Are you in Photoshop, Manga Studio, or something else? I like your work! :)

ElliesBean responds:

Thank you and yeah I work in clip studio paint (which is basically manga studio)